Another successful year has come and gone. Looking back at 2017, there are a few momentous milestones that stand out to me. First, a special kudos to our dedicated TempWorks team who continuously go above and beyond to provide the best service and experience for our clients. Last year, their hard work included performing a major implementation for a staffing company with approximately 60 users in only six short business days! The successful implementation could not have been possible without our talented team’s commitment and experience and I feel privileged to have such a great team of colleagues.
2017: New Features and Partner Integrations
At Staffing World in October, we launched our new mobile ATS and CRM browser-based solution, Beyond. With its fully open API for seamless integration development and a customizable user interface design, Beyond is the latest phase of our software to grow our platform’s mobile accessibility and many of our clients have been excited to better harness the power of mobile with this new and intuitive platform.
In addition to our drive for innovation, we have continued to focus on building strategic integrations with industry partners to deliver greater value to our clients. Here is a recap of new features in 2017:
- ALINE Card by ADP® – Simplifies and reduces payroll costs by offering an alternative way of providing payroll digitally to employees through a paycard solution.
- Clarus Solutions – Helps businesses and communities maximize the multi-faceted benefits of WOTC.
- Google For Jobs – Brings the best job search visibility possible to our clients’ TempWorks Enterprise JobBoard.
- Kenexa Assess on Cloud – Allows users to assign tests, search and review results all through Enterprise.
- MJA & Associates – Improves annual cash flow through tax credit processing and government tax incentives.
- PeopleG2 – Provides another seamless background check integration.
- ZipWhip – Enables conversational text messaging between recruiters, candidates, and client contacts through Enterprise.
2018: Future Innovation
We are also excited about the development of the industry’s first native app for employee engagement that is in the works right now. As we move through Q1 2018 make sure to stay tuned as we will continue providing more details and updates on this first to the industry product.
We wish a fond farewell to 2017 and a warm welcome to all that 2018 will bring to the staffing industry!